Monday, November 23, 2015

#NaNoWriMo2015 - Week #3 Update

My third week (Nov 16-22) of writing is drawing to a close and I feel frustrated.

I've continued to write consecutively (Nov, 6-22) but my productivity level has slowed. Mainly due to a teenager who wants to rebel over ever little thing and other related stressors that zap all creativity out of me. Also my word warring partner had a crazy week, too. I think this week was meant to aggravate the living daylights out of me.

Strength comes from knowledge. I know I can win. Eight days to go. Like Salt-N-Pepa said, "it's time to push it!"

Words written this week: 8,321

NaNo grand total at the end of  week 3: 25,017

Words left to go: 24,983

Words needed per day to hit goal: 3,124

One more week and a day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment