Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kishaz Reading Corner: Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison



About the Book

Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their Dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful - and passionate - of the Elder Races. As the most feared and respected of the wyrkind, Dragos Cuelebre cannot believe someone had the audacity to steal from him, much less succeed. And when he catches the thief, Dragos spares her life, claiming her as his own to further explore the desire they've ignited in one another.




Buy the Book


Here's what I'm giving it:

Rating: 4.5 stars

Here's why:

Disclaimer: I got this book from the public library and have received no compensation from the author or publisher for this honest review.

I couldn't put this one down and read it in one sitting. I was hooked from the opening sentence and stayed on the wild ride with Pia as she took me on an urban fantasy journey that had me laughing, shouting in frustration, and cheering the characters on.

The relationship & romance with Dragos was intense as much as it was a roller coaster ride as two people who are not very good at relationships have to make one work.

The twists that were there did not feel contrived or unnecessary. Overall, a really good read.

Would I recommend this? Based on reading this one, I'd be willing to pick up others in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment