Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Werelove series update: Character Journals

Back in May, I decided to do something a little different. Readers of my Werelove series have been patiently waiting for book #4 and because I was busy with another work-in-progress, I wanted to give them something to tide them over.

That is where the concept to do "journals" for my secondary characters in the series was born. I decided to start with Britta because she is without a doubt, forefront and center, when it comes to the Weres. And, as the only human (though there are others mentioned throughout the story) who is in the thick of things, I thought it would be fun to get inside her head to learn more about the humans on New Terra.

I don't have a definite number of journal entries planned but it has been fun starting them off with Britta receiving her journal/diary at the age of 7 and going forward.

The latest entries update bi-monthly on Mondays on tumblr. If you'd like to read them and/or follow me there, you can go here.

I've also started uploading them to Wattpad. The Wattpad uploads are bi-weekly and will upload on Wednesdays. If you'd like to read them and/or follow me there, you can go here.

I hope to bring the "journals" of other characters to readers in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment