Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - My Year in Review

Normally I'm stoked about writing my end of the year review about my progress through the year.

This time, however, is different.

I'm not going to lie. 2014 has been one of the toughest, most frustrating year of my life that I've had in a while. I've noticed on Facebook and some of my other social media sites that fellow writers have also struggled. That made me feel only slightly better.

2014 was the first year since 2010 that I failed to publish anything. My personal life was filled with so much drama from family to the workplace to depression to good old fashion writer's block that I could never get any traction to accomplish anything that I wanted.

I've made a firm promise to myself to go back to basics and to remember the joy I had when I did write.

Here's hoping that 2015 will be a banner year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment