Monday, August 29, 2016

Kishaz Reading Corner: Not Fit for A King? by Jane Porter/Hiromi Kobayashi

Disclaimer: I received no compensation from the author or publisher for this honest review.

About the Book

No matter how much we look alike, the prince will never love me. 

Hannah, an American secretary, agrees to switch places with Princess Emmeline, just for two hours. There must be a reason that made her ask me for such a favor. Besides, it’s only for a few hours. But Emmeline doesn’t return for days, and Hannah ends up having to meet King Zale of Raguva, pretending to be the princess!

Buy the Book

Here's what I'm giving it:

Rating: 4.5 stars

Here's why:

Being helpful can sometimes lead to unexpected destinations, a fact that our leading lady, Hannah soon discovers after agreeing to help out Princess Emmeline.

Hannah and Zale were an awesome couple and I couldn't put this one down, finishing it in one sitting. I would love to read another book about the pair of them.

Would I recommend this book? Yes! Prince(ss) and the Pauper type storylines always make for a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment