Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kishaz Reading Corner: Husband for the Taking by Amanda Browning/Esu Chihara

Disclaimer: I received no compensation from the author or publisher for this honest review.


About the Book

One night Natasha is called and told her twin sister, Natalia, and Natalia’s boyfriend, Chase, have been involved in a car accident. Natasha rushes to the hospital to find that her sister has received little more than a scratch. Chase on the other hand is in serious condition. Natalia, who was only using Chase for his money and status, leaves him, believing he will be crippled for life. Not wanting Chase to be hurt any more than he already is, Natasha assumes her sister’s identity to continue the relationship. How far will Natasha go—and will Chase find out?

Buy the Book

Here's what I'm giving it:

Rating: 4 stars

Here's why:

I love twin stories and this one had a little bit of twist. You have a set of identical twins with very, and I do mean, VERY different personalities.

I really like Natasha for being so grounded and so caring. I didn't like her selfish twin Natalia at all. Chase was a very likeable, if sometimes, aggravating man. But I can't blame him, especially after he discovers the truth.

Would I recommend this book? Yes, because sometimes I like sweet and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment