Monday, August 3, 2015

Kishaz Reading Corner: One Night With the Sheikh by Penny Jordan

Disclaimer: I received no compensation from the author or publisher for this honest review.




About the Book

The searing attraction between Sheikh Xavier Al Agir and Mariella Sutton was instant and all consuming.When a storm left Mariella stranded at Xavier's desert home, passion soon took over…. It was a night she would never forget!

But having always yearned for a child of her own, Mariella planned just one more night with the sheikh—to conceive his baby….

Buy the Book


Here's what I'm giving it:

Rating: 3.5 stars

Here's why:

Must be something about the desert, sand, and men so hot they raise the temperature up several degrees.

I understand that when a woman's biological clock starts ticking we do crazy things but I'm not sure I liked how Mariella went about scratching her urge. Xavier was very arrogant but also vulnerable. Mariella had her share of issues, too. The pairing was decent.

I didn't have a problem with the story overall. It was a solid read.



Would I recommend this book? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment